Friday, August 21, 2009

Family Reunion in Boise, Idaho

Playing Nertz with my siblings... okay, for the first time ever I got my trash kicked by Stephanie. I thought I was fast... where did she come from?

Checking out the big fish with my Nephew Spencer. He loves hanging out with this Aunt Kristi and Uncle Derek. He even learned to say our names this week. Maybe it's because Derek was willing to run around the house with him!

This is us at the lake on the Jet ski's... we had a blast!

Say cheese - now what's for lunch?!

Derek showing off his awesome mini golf skills - Nice hole in one babe!

7 comments:

Derek and Kristi Judd said...

It's about time you updated your blog! Fun to see the pictures of the family reunion! Hope you guys are doing well. We love you and Spencer says hello!

Dan and Leslie said...

Nice. Looks like fun! Derek definitely takes mini golf very seriously. He would bring his own putter if he could. He does not like to lose.

Dan and Leslie said...

in that first picture dereks hair is shorter than I have seen it in years!

Matt said...

Nice to see the update! We miss you guys but it sets my heart at ease to know you are having fun times like these!

Kirby said...

I found it, we are officially blog buddies!

Platte and Heather said...

Cute blog! Not that we need every update...since we see you more than anyone else! :)

Ana Lee said...

Kristi! You still look as beautiful as always. I'm sad we weren't in Boise at the same time, not that you would have had time to see me but still. I miss you! I'm glad to see that things are going well. Love ya!